Archive for July, 2010
- July 28, 2010 So let me choose. posted in Sleepy thoughts., Thoughts I might regret publishing., What I'm/was thinking
- July 23, 2010 She’s one of a kind; Well she’s the last of the American Girls. posted in What I'm/was thinking
- July 8, 2010 I’m leaving on a Jet Plane. posted in Uncategorized
- July 6, 2010 If You Can Hear Me, I regret Every Bad Thing That I’ve Said. posted in Music
- July 6, 2010 Such Intensity, Such a Heartfelt Ballad. posted in Music
- July 6, 2010 So Here We Are, Back To The Start Again. posted in Thoughts I might regret publishing.
- July 4, 2010 Facebook Ban : Facts vs. Fiction. posted in What I'm/was thinking
- July 3, 2010 “The Bear Who Loved To Hug People” by Ruth Ainsworth. ♥ posted in Uncategorized
- July 3, 2010 Word changing does a lot. posted in Good Times, Randomness, What I'm/was thinking
About the archives
Welcome to the archives here at Epitomal Fragments of a Teenage Mind.. Have a look around.